No announcement yet.

Offtop thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently you wont. Because you didn't pledge last month. That's what they told me, at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Cadmea View Post
      Apparently you wont. Because you didn't pledge last month. That's what they told me, at least.
      Thats right, you can pledge now, to download beta in january

Comment

Originally posted by Khan View Post

Thats right, you can pledge now, to download beta in january

Oh okay, so I won't have to pledge again in January JUST to get the beta? I mean, if I like it I probably will anyway..but just curious^^

Comment

Originally posted by PFMX View Post
          Good morning, everyone! Today is the 11th of December, meaning it's time for another news update.

And let's jump right in, one of the most important stages of the development has been completed - all in-game characters were redrawn and now have our own original art!!!

For the moment, we are working on the art for the headmaster's office. Also in near future, as mentioned previously, we will replace chibis with something of our own creation. All according to plan.

At the same time, we continue the development of the secondary events. And they start to look at least somewhat systematic.

As for the code-news, this past weeks have been mostly focused on bug-fixing and polishing. Also, the code for emotions needs some rework, due to introduction of the new art.

Finally, we continue our work on the final version of 1.6 (bug fix and better translation). The second wave of testing is about to start.

That's it for this week, see you next time!
          Just a couple of questions the final version of 1.6:

1) Will there be a fix in there for Daphne?

2) Will there be a fix in there for the Newspaper tasks for Hermione? I think the current version of 1.6 doesn't allow her to complete tasks for the Newspaper, IIRC.

Thanks for all your hard work on the games! I can't wait for both to be completed!

Comment

Just bugfixes, and a full translation. No additions are expected.
            We are born of the blood, made man by the blood, undone by the blood.

Comment

Anyone here who already played tje 0.0.2 Version and will talk about it. I can wait for the game to play it, but some subjective reviews would be great,

Ok i'm honest, i can't wait to play the new one, especially to see the new drawings.

Have a good night guys!

Comment

Now, being the absolute idiot I am, I have no idea how to get Witch Trainer or Innocent Witches to run in English.
                Or how to find out how.

Please help?

Comment

Originally posted by NZPIEFACE View Post
                  Now, being the absolute idiot I am, I have no idea how to get Witch Trainer or Innocent Witches to run in English.
                  Or how to find out how.

Please help?
                  on bricks in main menu

Comment

Or how to find out how.

Please help?
                    Don't need help anymore.... FOUND THE BUTTON

Comment

Originally posted by Detamin View Post

on bricks in main menu
                      Thanks.... though kind of late

Comment

Don't need help anymore.... FOUND THE BUTTON
                        Screaming.

Comment

Okay, I know I'm sounding stupid again, but is it supposed to be a black screen when you buy sexual favours?

Comment

Just subbed for 20$ can I get a download link? my patreon name is the same as this forum

Comment

Originally posted by ThreshIsGreen View Post
                              Just subbed for 20$ can I get a download link? my patreon name is the same as this forum
                              Write on patreon in pm

Comment

Good afternoon, did you already release the 0.0.2 free version?
                                Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X